Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Progress with clay


I am not going into pottery.


I want to know about clay to make better
-thin bricks and tiles
-rammed earth walls.  Clay is the best binder, the more i know about clay.....
-clay based paints.
-mortars.  Roland helped me to understand clay and lime is my friends.

And why not I think Nashesha (daughter) and I could make some pottery.

I am trying different methods to get a purer clay.

Mixing , settling, mixing, screening, drying..........


Eventually i get a sticky clay.


Adding some sand makes it more workable.







Back to making doradangos (on right)


1 comment:

  1. I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your blog and check again here regularly. I am quite certain I’ll learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next! decking handrail height

    ReplyDelete